Cassandra has over 10 years experience and 12 years of education in the field of nutrition, exercise and health. She's taken the time and spent many years educating herself to be the best for you.
She also has unlimited personal and client experience. As a mother, a former competitive athlete, a former student, a woman who lost her period for 7 years, and someone who's worked with clients of every age group and every activity goal, she has the knowledge you need.
With Cassandra's help, you'll achieve your nutrition and health goals faster and more effectively than if you tried to do it alone.
Cassandra's Nutrition Specialties Include:
Weight Loss and Fat Loss
Healthier Eating, Organic Eating, Clean Eating
Sports Nutrition for Endurance (Triathlete, Running) and Strength (Weight Lifting) Sports
Low-Carbohydrate Diets, and Carbohydrate-Restricted Diets
Nutrition for Diabetes & Heart Disease
Pregnancy Nutrition and Post-Partum Nutrition
Nutrition to correct Amenorrhea (lost periods)
Infant, Toddler and Child Nutrition
Under Cassandra's guidance, you'll learn how to make healthy and reasonable food choices for you and your family while optimizing your body composition.
She will customize meal plans for you, teach you how to make better choices, and provide you with the tools to make these decisions for life.
A nutrition program includes:
- Comprehensive Nutrition Questionnaire – To provide me with your physical and nutritional backgroud, your likes, dislikes, allergies, intolerances, and goals so I can customize a plan specifically to you
- Complete Dietary Analysis – describes to me your normal dietary intake in order for me to help design a plan based off your current eating lifestyle
- Healthy Nutrition Tips, Recipes & Guidelines Packet
- Personalized Meal Plans built specifically for you
- Unlimited Email Access to me 24/7
I also do one-time one hour phone consults for a flat rate to quickly and efficiently answer your nutrition and lifestyle questions.
For more information about rates and services, contact her at: email@example.com or via her contact form on this website.